|HYDE STILLNESS COMMUNITY:|
|I noticed an abundance of 'stillness' communities, but none for our dear HYDE, which seems quite odd considering all the great icon makers out there who love him :) /shameless flattery|
1. Submissions may NOT be animated.
2. Submission Posts must remain anonymous. This also means you may not use your icon or post it anywhere until the voting period is over. Two strikes and you're banned. This does not mean to comment anonymously -- the comments are screened, so you don't need to worry about that. :)
3. No telling your friends to vote for you. It breaks rule #2 and is unfair to the people who follow the rules.
4. No voting for yourself.
5. To keep things fair, you must vote for the specified amount. Otherwise your vote will not be counted.
6. Make sure your submission fits LJ's size limits and are formatted as .jpg, .gif, or .png.
7. You may embellish your icon with stock images/brushes, but you may not use any images of the subject other than the one(s) provided for you at the start of the challenge.
8. Only two icons per challenge, per person (even if you have multiple accounts). If submitting two icons, please submit them both in the same comment.
|Every week there will be a post specifically for submitting your icon. It is best if all participants follow the same format for the entries -|
The icon itself
URL of icon
and look something like this -
Your submissions should be left in a comment on that week's 'submit' post. Comments for these posts will always be screened.
|1. Submission deadline is Saturday at 10:00 p.m. CST!|
2. Entries will be up for voting Sunday-Wednesday.
3. New challenge will be posted on Sunday.
4. Winners will be announced on Friday.
(ie: a challenge posted the 1st will have submission time from the 1st-7th, be voted on the 8th-11th, with winners announced on the 13th. Got it? Good.)
|1. You have to be a member of the community to vote.|
2. No voting for yourself, or on false pretenses (it's unfair to other entrants, and really just sucks).
3. Anonymous votes will not be counted!
4. Be sure to use the poll to vote, unless otherwise stated. Votes cast by replies will not be counted.
|First, Second, and Third places will be awarded according to poll votes. A fourth icon will also be chosen for "Mod's Choice"|
If an icon wins due to any 'funny business', the user will be banned.
Banner-Maker Helpers :) (those who have helped in the past or present): lirimaer; trajik007; jaynajoy;
If you've got some free time, a working knowledge of Photoshop or PSP and would like to help out with banners, feel free to contact either mod!
bemygoodday = Natalie: mod/creator
It might be a good idea to include 'livejournal' in your subject, so we don't accidentally delete you :)
Stillness Communities Created By: quebelly
HYDE Branch Created By: 4am_secret & bemygoodday
Previous Mods: buyitinpacks & x_shock_me_x
Interested in creating a stillness community? Check out mod_stillness
|In case you were wondering where we acquire the pictures we use for our bases, or would just like to know some great places to find pictures of Hyde (since I'm doubting you'd have read this far if you didn't share the love), you might want to check out these sites:|
hp_stillness; a9_stillness; psc_stillness; myv_stillness;
feel_heavenly; nameless_art; jrock_media; asian_graphics
_hydeist; hyde_media; vampsband
Want to affiliate?
Last Update: November 5th, 2008 - If your community was removed and you would like it listed again (if your community will be active again), feel free to let us know!
|Profile Layout Code: reversescollide. Original Layout Overrides: reversescollide. Original Background: bemygoodday. Banner and layout editing: bemygoodday. Background texture on journal header: _dysfunction|